Colonial Barn Restoration
- Web Development
- Search Engine Optimization
- Content Development
- Pay-per-Click Marketing
- Print Advertising
- Online Slide Show
Rapidly growing business needed a way to attract high end clients, generate
new leads, lure the best employees, and increase sales leads. Client portfolio images
needed to be transferred online and services clearly outlined. Search engine rankings
were also desired.
- Website investment paid off in first week with the conversion of an $80,000 search engine sales lead.
- #1 Ranking for the search term "Barn Restoration".
- The company has grown from one employee to fifteen in three years.
- Company revenues have grown at more than over 100% annually since launch.
- Feature article in Period Homes magazine.
- A highly skilled German timber framer found the business online. He then moved to New England
and has become an invaluable asset to the company. His name is Uve, and he likes dark beer.
I wanted to let you know that Colonial Barn Restoration doubled our
gross revenue again this year.
Since we optimized for search engines and started pay per click I have over a
year of quality jobs booked in advance. I always had a lot of work but it is hard
to believe that we are booked that far out with our volume growing at such a
I owe a lot of it to you. My company is a success story for your
company and search engine marketing. I hope you know that I appreciate it.
Thanks for everything,
Owner, CBR, Inc.