This senior graphic design position requires an individual to be detail
oriented, highly organized, goal driven, self managed, able to maintain
a good work ethic and possess the ability to develop an effective
working relationship with the company’s staff and clients. Position will
report directly to the Art Director and assist in the creative as well
as technical development of both a variety of websites and print
- BFA in Art/Design or related field with minimum 3 to 5 years of
experience in graphic design.
- Proven experience in web design, developing website
architecture, HTML, XML, Java script, CSS and project coordination
of backend program development.
- Knowledge of designing for print media, including large format
and traditional offset printing, as well as a working knowledge of
processes and prepress.
- You must have a strong working knowledge of the following
applications: PhotoShop, Illustrator, Flash/ActionScript and
Fireworks, ImageReady, QuarkXpress or InDesign.
- Produce documentation such as site maps, user flows, functional
& presentation specifications.
- Ability to work with large amount of information and present it
in an easy-to-understand and engaging way.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines and simultaneously on
Candidates should have excellent design and typography skills and
demonstrated conceptual ability.
Nectar Marketing offers competitive salaries, equity partnerships
and an exciting environment.
To learn more contact us